- Item Type: Nail Gel
- Model Number: 71068
How To Use?
Use step camouflage color hard jelly quick building poly gel:
- Step 1: washing hands, wiping nail and removing cuticle
- Step 2: brushing Brush a thin layer Venalisa base coat, curing 1-2 minutes by 36w UV lamp
- Step 3: Brush a thin layer venalisa color, curing 2 minutes.
- Step 4: Brush one more layer color, curing 2 minutes
- Step 5: Brush a layer Venalisa top coat, curing 3 minutes
- Step 6: Wipe nail surface with cleanser to get perfect shining.
Soak off camouflage color hard jelly quick building poly gel:
- Step 1: Soak a cotton pad with liquid remover.
- Step 2: Warp the finger.
- Step 3: Wait for 2~5min.
- Step 4: Gently file away. Attention camouflage color hard jelly quick building poly gel Prevent touching by children.
Note: Keep away from sunshine and heat. Keep tight after use. Follow directions for use. Discontinue use if sensitization occurs It is a normal phenomenon if the gel goes thicker in the case of temperature reduction. If you have any problems or suggestions about our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.