- Material: ABS,
- Color: Black,
- Dimensions: 7*2.5*11.8cm,
- Testing Range: 0.00-0.19%,
- Testing Target: Driver,
- Type: Breath Alcohol Tester,
- Testing Accuracy: +/- 0.02% BAC,
- Display Resolution: 120,
- Voltage: 3V,
- Power Supply: 2 * AAA Battery(not included here).
- Package: 1 * Alcohol Tester
- Alcohol content digital display(minimum unit 0.01% BAC and 0.1g / L),
- Testing Range: 0.00-0.19% BAC and 0.0-1.9g / L,
- Rapid response and recovery,
- Optional alarm point,
- Automatic shutdown and power-saving function,
- Comes with a key chain, it’s easy to carry,
- Blowing Nozzle can be replaced.
- Sensor: Semiconductor Alcohol Sensor,
- Warm-up Time: within 10 seconds,
- Response Time: within 5 seconds,
- Working Temperature: 5-40 degrees celsius,
- Testing Range: 0.00% -0.19% BAC and 0.0-1.9 g / L,
- Power Supply: 2 x AAA Batteries(not included here).
Press and hold the ON / OFF key for 3 seconds to turn on the tester and go into about 10 seconds warming up. Starting to exhale(continuous exhale 3 to 6 seconds to go into 5 seconds’ response time, the test results will display on the LCD at the same time, then it will automatic shutdown after 5 seconds.) when the screen display BIOW. During the test, don’t need any other operation, just blowing and reading.
Alcohol Tester Works Principle:
When the gas sensor does not detect alcohol, the level plus to An in the 5 pin is low, and when the gas sensor detects alcohol, the internal resistance of the sensor becomes low, so that the 5 pin level of A becomes high. A is the display pusher, it has 10 outputs, each output can drive a light-emitting diode, the display pusher A according to the level of the 5 pin to determine and light up the light-emitting diodes in order, the higher the alcohol content, the more of lighting the diode numbers. The top 5 light-emitting diodes are red, indicating that the safety level is exceeded. The following 5 light-emitting diodes are green, indicating the safe level, alcohol contents are not more than 0.05%.