- Item Type: Car DVR
- Interface: AV-Out, USB2.0, HDMI
- OSD Language: Chinese (Simplified), Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional), Italian, French, Japanese, German, Russia, English, Portuguese, Korean
- Video Format: AVI
- Special Features: Microphone, Led Display, Motion Detection, Real-Time Surveillance, Anti Vibration, Time&Date Display, Cycle Recording, G-sensor, Cyclic Recording, Night Vision, Led Light
- Video Code: MJPG
- GPS logger: None
- Battery: Built-in
- Display Size: 2.4″
- Assembly Mode: Portable Recorder
- Number Of Lenses: 1
- Original Package: Yes
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Pixels: 500Mega
- Camera Resolution: 1920×1080
- Imaging Sensor: 1/4 Color Cmos
- View angle: 140°
- Max External Memory: 32G
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Screen Ratio: 4:3
- Touch Screen: No
- Chipset Manufacturer: Topbox
- Car Maker: Acura, Aston Martin, Audi
- 1920 x 1080 p FULL HD resolution:
- 140 degree A + grade high – resolution wide Angle lens
- The Advanced photography compression will technology
- 2.4-inch high-resolution LCD can watch while shooting
- Night vision function
- Support HDMI full HD video transmission
- Support TF memory card up to 32 GB
- Seamless loop – cycle recording function
- Motion detection function
- G – sensor function
- Topbox GT300 A8
- 1 x Podofo A1 Car DVR Camera
- 1 x Car charger for DVRs
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Bracket
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Retail Box
1. Which card is needed?
As the car camera is very strict with a memory card.
Pls, use an original and high-speed class 10 card, 4-32GB.
Be careful there are many copies in the market. Don’t use the cheap card, they might be fake and damage the camera.
2. Do not charge via USB cable from the computer, please charge via the 12V car charger.
It may burn the motherboard if on the truck of 24 v power, please add a 24v to 12v converter.
3. To keep driving safe, as the car temperature is very high when outdoors in summer, if the large battery, it will be easy to explode, so the battery of car DVR are produced very small. The battery is only to save the video when power off suddenly. Therefore please charge via car charger when used.
4. How to loop recording?
1> Please turn on the loop recording in the menu.
2> Please format the card in the camera before use.
3> Please turn off the G-sensor due to the high sensitivity, it will save many videos which can’t be cycle covered, so the card is filled full soon, then it stops the video.
5. View Angle:
The angle showed in the display is not the view angle, please play the video on the computer, it will be larger and clearer than in registrar.
car camera;dashcam;car DVR;DVR;dashcam;video DVR15196;video registrars for cars;register;Video Recorder;Video recorder;registrar automobile;video DVR;video registrars for cars;Video logger;register;Video Recorder;registrar automobile;DVR;Video recorder;Car video recorders;Registrar;Car recorder;Dvr