- Type: Helicopter
- Features: Remote Control, Flashing
- Aerial Photography: No
- State of Assembly: Ready-to-Go
- Age Range: > 14 years old
- Package Includes: USB Cable, Original Box, Operating Instructions, Batteries, Remote Controller
- Remote Distance: 100 meters
- Motor: Brush Motor
- Charging Voltage: 3.7V
- Material: Plastic, Rubber, Metal
- Controller Battery: 2*”AAA” Battery (Not Included)
- Plugs Type: USB
- Control Channels: 4 Channels
- Model Number: X1
- Controller Mode: MODE2
- Power Source: Electric
- Action Time: 4-5 minutes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Dimensions: 3.3*3.3*1.8cm (L*W*H)
- Charging Time: 20 minutes
- Color: Blue/Green/Orange
- 4 channel mini pocket quadcopter
- 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity
- 3D flip: can do more different roll stunts
- Can be charged with controller
- Can switch from Mode1 to Mode 2
- Low voltage alarm
- Battery protection
- With LED light for night flight
- Up/Down, Left/Right, Forward/Backward, Left/Right Sideward Fly, 3D Flip
- Multiple-aspect throw to fly, Led Light, Speed Mode, Headless Mode, One-key Return
- For the first time, please fully charge it
- Installing the landing gear after adjusting the frequency to ensure the gyroscope calibrate accurately
- 1 * Drone
- 1 * Transmitter
- 1 * USB Charging Cable
- 4 * Propellers
- 1 * Manual
- 1* Screwdriver
- When the drone crashes into walls or something, the propellers will be locked up to protect the motors.
- If you reopen the drone and the propellers do not rotate, it doesn’t mean that the drone is broken.
- In that situation, you need to reset the drone.
The steps to reset the drone:
- Pull the left lever to lower left corner and right lever to lower right corner(as shown below) at the same time for 2 seconds.
- The indicator on the controller will be flashing. And the controller will beep.
- When you hear a beep and the indicator stop flashing, it means that the drone is reset successfully. Then you can follow the normal operation mode to test fly.