- Brand Name: Philips
- Video Format: AVI
- Interface: USB2.0, SD/MMC
- GPS logger: None
- Battery Life: charged
- Video Code: H.264
- Camera Resolution: 1920×1080
- Battery: Built-in
- Special Features: Cycle Recording, G-sensor, Night Vision
- Imaging Sensor: 1/4 Color Cmos
- Max External Memory: 32G
- Frames Per Second: 30
- OSD Language: English
- Number Of Lenses: 1
- Pixels: 1200Mega
- Screen Ratio: 4:3
- Touch Screen: No
- Assembly Mode: Hidden Type
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Original Package: Yes
- Chipset Manufacturer: Ambarella
- Item Type: Car DVR
- Display Size: 1.0inch
- 1080P HD Resolution: A dash cam with high-definition capture essentially means you can capture more details. This high-definition dash camera with 1080P resolution can record the detail of a license plate in an accident or the beautiful scenery during a long road trip. It supports two video formats: HD 1080P and HD 720P.
- 130 Degree Wide Angle Lens: The 130-degree wide angle lens offers room for more video to be captured, more data stored and enables the dash cam to pick up more precious moment from different angles.
- Night Vision: The model adopts advanced night shoot function, enhancing the ability to record in dark areas or night time and capture smaller details not normally seen at night while driving.
- Wide Dynamic Range: The wide dynamic range will automatically adjust the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage in any atmosphere, allowing the camera to perform optimally.
- G-sensor Lock: The accident auto-detection feature will automatically lock and save data to memory when the camera detected abrupt displacement or drastic change of position.
- Loop Record: This feature enables users to optimize their data by overwriting the video files in sequence with off, 3, or 5 minutes intervals. Locked files will not be overwritten.
- Motion Detection: To ensure security, the DVR will automatically record the surroundings within 5 – 10m if someone passes the car.
- Parking Monitor: Parking monitor is used for protecting your car from parking. It will turn on and take a short video automatically when a camera detects shacking after the car stopped.
Screen: 1.0-inch screen
Lens angle: 130-degree wide angle lens
Video resolution: 1080P HD ( 1920 x 1080 ), 720P HD ( 1280 x 720 )
Video format: AVI
Photo format: JPEG
Memory card: support up to 32GB class 6 card ( not included )
Power-off file recovery function: support
Record file time: off, 3 minutes, 5 minutes, 10 minutes
Audio recording: support
Input voltage: DC 12 – 24V
Output voltage: DC 5.0V
Storage temperature: -20 Deg.C – 70 Deg.C
Operating temperature: -20 Deg.C – 60 Deg.C