- Model Number: Hot capsicum plaster
- Application: Body
- Item: Hot capsicum plaster
- Main ingredients: Far-infrared ceramic powder
- Packing: 10 pieces in one bag
- Function: Temporary relief of aches and pains
- Certificate: CE, BV, TUV, GMP
- features: Strong penetration, fast acting
- Usage: External use only
- Shelf life: 3 years
Features of Hot Capsicum Plaster:
- Zipper bag, health, easy to carry on and storage.
- specially designed for sticking on lower & upper back pain, thigh muscle strains.
- not messy, waterproof & sweatproof.
How to use Hot Capsicum Plaster?
a.Clean and dry affected area.
b.Remove the plastic backing from one side of the patch.
c.Smooth that side over the area where you want pain relief.
d.As you remove the other half of the plastic backing, smooth the remainder of the patch over the pain area.
e.Remove from backing film and apply. Remove from the skin after at most 8 hours’ application.
Indications of Hot Capsicum Plaster:
- For the relief of aches & pains associated with* stiff neck * sore shoulders * joint pain * arthritis * backache * strains * bruises * sprains * Fibromyalgia* muscle fatigue * muscle pain * stiff shoulders * simple backache * bone fracture * Sciatica
- Adults and children above 12 years of age: Apply to affected area as needed not more than 3 times daily for 7 days.
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
When using this product:
- Use only as directed. For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes, rashes, wounds or damaged skin.
- An allergic person should consult a physician.
- If you have sensitive skin, consult a doctor before using.
- Do not use with a heating pad.
- Discontinue use at least one hour before a bath and do not use immediately after a bath.
- Keep away from Children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a physician immediately. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby. Seek the advice of a health professional before using this product.