- Model Name: KBT001315
- Electronic: No
- Hardware Version: Car Detector Brake Fluid Tester
- External Testing Certification: CE
- Material Type: Plastic
- Item Width:5 cm
- Item Height:5 cm
- Item Length:15.5 cm
- Item Weight:0.039 kg
To check the quality of brake fluid quality
5 LEDs to indicate percentage of water in the brake fluid
Automatically power off
Operated by an LR03 AAA 1.5V battery ( Not included )
- Item Type: Electrical Testers & Test Leads
- Software Version: Brake Fluid Tester Pen Diagnostic Tools
- Special Features: Newest Brake Fluid Tester
- Language: English
- Color: Black
- The tester can be used as a digital brake fluid tester suitable for determining brake fluid quality.Developed for professional use in automotive repair shops and in servicing.Quality is tested and included on five LEDs in terms of “percent of water in the brake fluid”.
- Ready for Brake Fluid Test: Unscrew the brake fluid reservoir, and pull off the cap of the Brake fluid tester.Dip the test probes into the brake fluid up to the plastic rim of the device.
- To check Fluid Quality: Press the button for power on, green LED will light up.Insert the tester into the reservoir for one second then the tester result will be correctly indicated by LEDs.Depress the button for power off.The tester will automatically power off after about 15 seconds of inactivity.
- Five LED indicators show the test results more accurate.
- Testing DOT 3, DOT4, DOT5 brake fluid
- Press the switch to turn on the power, the green LED light that represents the battery properly, the green light does not shine on behalf To replace the battery
- Automatic shutdown
Brake fluid detection pen is based on the change in conductivity to determine the moisture change brake fluid. It shows clearly the extent of moisture contained by the light-emitting diode,
high moisture content will lead to a lower boiling point, affect braking performance. Red indicates the brake fluid needs immediate replacement, green represents the good condition, yellow indicates the state is acceptable but soon replaced.
- the green LED lights = water content in the brake fluid H2O <1.5%, brake fluid qualified
- the yellow LED lights = brake fluid water content H2O = 1.5% to 3%, can continue to use, test again six months later
- the red LED lights = water content in the brake fluid H2O> 3%, can not continue to use the brake fluid needs to be replaced Red LED: change brake fluid
- LED red flashing: battery replacement
- LED yellow: low moisture content, check again in six months
- LED green: brake fluid lines/cell row
- Green: Battery OK, that is, brake fluid does not contain water
- Green/yellow: brake oil in the water content of less than 1%, better brake fluid performance, ease of use.
- Green/yellow / yellow: brake oil in the water content of about 2%, brake fluid can continue to use.
- Green/yellow / yellow/red: brake oil in the water content of about 3%, the proposed replacement of brake fluid.
- Green/yellow / yellow/red / red: brake oil in the water content of at least 4%, the brake fluid must be replaced immediately responsible for very dangerous.