- Type: Glitter
- Use: Body
- Ingredient: Bitter Apricot Seed 20:1 Extract Powder
- NET WT: 100 pieces/bottle
- Model Number: KXR500
- Quantity: 1-6 bottles
What is B17?:
- B17 is a substance found naturally in over 1200 different foods, including the seeds of many kinds of fruits, such as apricots, plums, cherries, oranges, nectarines, apples, and peaches, as well as many raw nuts. Our natural B17 supplement is extracted from apricot seeds. B17 was the name given to the purified form of the molecule by a biochemist named Ernst T Krebs in 1952. It is a non-toxic natural product found in over 1,200 foods. Today B17 is extracted from apricot seeds.
Why is B17 Important?:
- We believe that a balanced diet is essential to a healthy life. Few of us consume enough vitamins and minerals from the foods we eat. Nutritional supplements become necessary for optimal body function. Apricot Seed B17 is just one of the many nutrients our body needs.
Who needs to take the product?:
- People with respiratory problems are more suitable; cancer patients and postoperative radiotherapy and chemotherapy suitable for human consumption.
- Female body wasting and more leucorrhea, the elderly spermatorrhea opacity, urination frequency and children enuresis suitable for human consumption.
- The baby Shensi, Yin cough and diarrhea, loose stools who ban service.
- Evil sputum and more who should not be served. The actual situation and the folder and to be taken, can be fitted with appropriate drugs.
- The bitter apricot kernels can relieve a cough, relax bowel, the cure for tuberculosis, cough, lung disease and so on.
- Sweet almond and fruit big almond that we eat daily leans to moist, have certain fill lung function
- Almond also contains rich flavonoids and polyphenols composition, this kind of composition can not only reduce human cholesterol, still can significantly reduce heart disease and many chronic disease onset of danger.
- Almond also have hairdressing effect, can promote skin microcirculation, make the skin ruddy luster.
- Almond has an antitumor effect