- IR Distance(m):10m
- Technology: Infrared
- Alarm Action: Local Alarm
- Video Compression Format:MPEG4,MJPEG,H.264
- Sensor: CMOS
- Supported Mobile Systems: Android, iOS
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Viewing Angle (Degree):360°
- High Definition:1.3 Megapixels
- Lens (mm):1.44mm
- Color: White
- Power Supply: Normal
- Style: Mini Camera
- Power Consumption(W):5W
- Wall Bracket: Ceiling
- Network Interface:Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Type: IP Camera
- Model Number: VR13
- Sensor Brand: SONY
- Minimum Illumination(Lux):0.2Lux CMOS sensor
- Power Supply(V):5V
- Dimensions (L x W x D)(mm):7*7*3.5cm
- Special Features:fish-eye
- Storage:32G SD card optional
- Audio Output: Speaker – 2 ways audio
- resolution ratio:960*960P
- Application: HD Home Security Wifi Camera
- Keywords: video surveillance
- IP camera: wifi camera
- Fisheye Screen Splittable: 1-2/1-4/360 mode
- Feature: 360-degree fishing Surveillance Cameras
- Surveillance camera: camera 360 degree
- Special: wireless camera
- Fisheye IP camera: security camera
- IP camera wi-fi: Panorama Camera
- Fish-eye lens IP Camera, support 360° panoramic video recording
- 3D vision supports a variety of VR modes to watch the video
- Longtime video record (32G card can save video about 15 days)
- Dual working modes, even though without WiFi, you can use cellphone direct contact the camera’s wifi.
- Streaming media forwarding server, support thousands of people online watch
- Support voice intercom, video recording
- Support intelligent alarm and push alarm message to your cell phone, motion detection&alarm&capture, siren alarm tone
- Support cellphone remote monitoring anytime and anywhere
- Support infrared night vision 24-hours monitoring
Connection: P2P wifi connection
1. First scan the OR code on the user manual, download the app (the app’s name is: V380).
2. Power on the camera.
Long press the RESET key at the back of the product to restore the factory settings, you’ll be prompted with voice when it is completed.
Wait for the product to configure the network. At this time there will be a voice prompt.
After the configuration is complete, you’ll receive a voice cue.
Then click the local connection (you can also register by your own), and then click wifi intelligent pairing, enter the page and find your own wifi.
Enter the wifi password, and then click Next. At this time the phone will go into the search state (it will make sounds when the phone is at this state) and make your phone close to the camera.
When the pairing succeeds, it will cue you with sound and it will still stay in the search state; and after finished it will automatically jump out of the page.
Finally, click to enter the real-time monitoring after succeeding.
Note: If you don’t use the wifi intelligent pairing mode, directly input the device’s serial number (or scan the OR code on the base); At this time, the account is “admin” and it does not need a password.
1 x 1280*960P Fish-eye IP Camera
1 x Screw Bag
1 x Adapter (5V1.6A)
1 x USB cable (2.5 meters)
1 x Base bracket
1 x ENG Manual
1 x SD card (32G) (optional)