- Item Type: Weight Loss Creams
- Brand Name: Stenzhorn
- NET WT: 5000mcg
- Model Number: Biotin 5000 mcg
- Type: Biotin 5000 mcg
- Serving Size: 1 TABLET
- Servings Per Container: 120
- Biotin, also known as Vitamin B7, is one of the B-Vitamins and can be found in foods and plants. Biotin comes from a wide range of natural sources including peanuts, almonds, sweet potato, Swiss chard, eggs, onions, oats, tomatoes, carrots, walnuts, salmon, liver, saskatoon berries and a variety of green vegetables. Our Biotin is of the highest quality and is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Similarly to all Vitamins, the human body cannot produce Biotin on its own, but there are certain bacteria that can produce it in small amounts. Antibiotics and intestinal disturbances, however, can disrupt this.
- Biotin is often used when a person’s intake is not high enough. Although uncommon, Biotin deficiency is found most in pregnant women. If you believe that you are Biotin deficient you should contact your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
- Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablets times a day
Reasons for taking Biotin include:
- Contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Maintaining normal skin, hair and mucous membranes
- Contributes to normal psychological function
- Contributes to macro-nutrient metabolism
- After Biotin was first discovered it took almost 40 years for it to be fully recognized as a Vitamin, now its importance is understood the world over.